Welcome to this Sanitary Facilities course with Revit MEP.
- You will dominate from the interface to the creation of plans.
- You will learn with the most common, a real 4-level residential project.
- I will guide you step by step, I will not assume that you know anything about Revit, nor about Sanitaria.
- If you regret it or not what you expected, you can ask for your return.
- It will continue to develop over time, adding improvements and updates.
NOTE: YouTube content teaches you how to use the program but is disorganized and knows no rules or design criteria. Knowing how to use REVIT MEP is not knowing Hydrosanitary, or any other technical branch such as electrical or structural. I invite you to check it out for yourself.
Here you will learn to use the necessary tools to create hydrosanitary plans for any building project. The content of this course can be classified into different sections, in which each one develops an important stage of the hydrosanitary design:
Description of the content:
Cold and Hot Water with Revit MEP.
First Module of the BIM program with Revit: Sanitary Installations.
Here you will learn to use the necessary tools to start a project in Revit, load sanitary families and create cold and hot water pipe systems. You will also learn to self-dimension these systems with the calculation tools offered by the program.
First Section – Introduction and Devices:
- Learn to load an architectural plan and sanitary appliances.
Second Section – Pipe Systems:
- Learn to load and connect pipes manually and automatically.
Third Section – Hot Water and Diameters:
- Learn to integrate hot water and calculate diameters automatically.
Drainage and Ventilation with Revit MEP.
Second Module of the BIM program with Revit: Sanitary Installations.
Here you will learn to use the necessary tools to create drainage and ventilation systems, including important components such as siphons. In addition, you will have the ability to create replicas of a design to work symmetrical projects and buildings quickly.
First Section – Drains:
- Learn to place drains and create drainage systems
Second Section – Siphons:
- Learn to edit families and correct interferences between systems.
Third Section – Replicas:
- Learn to duplicate designs when working with buildings or symmetrical plants.
Fourth Section – Ventilation:
- Learn to create vents to connect them to the drainage system.
Hydrosanitary Components with Revit MEP.
Third Module of the BIM program with Revit: Sanitary Installations.
Here you will learn to load or model pumps, autoclaves, tanks, registers, septic tanks, grease traps and other hydrosanitary components in different ways.
First Section – Supply Components:
- Learn to load bombs and tanks. Also learn to model a cistern.
Second Section – Collection Components:
- Learn to model records and grease traps in different ways.
- Creation of Plans with Revit MEP.
Fourth Module of the BIM program with Revit: Sanitary Installations.
Here you will learn to create labels, calls, sections, tables, details and other elements necessary for the presentation of the hydrosanitary plans of any building project.
First Section – Plans, Labels and Calls:
- Learn to label pipes and devices, add technical notes and work with different scales on the same plane.
Second Section – Tables, Sections and Details:
- Learn to quantify the elements with tables of quantities and to import important details from different external sources.
NOTE: This course was developed with the 2018 version. 99% of the content remains the same, however check the discussion forums for any major changes.
The course is in English and contains subtitles in the following languages, German, Arabic, Chinese, Korean, Danish, French, Greek, Dutch, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Polish, Persian, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese.